This Website is one of my major hobbies, so to speak. I like to spend time on the Internet especially in the evenings/night when instead of watching a movie, which I sometimes do, I sit in front of my computer and type away.
My hobbies are quite numerous and I sometimes think that it is not a very good idea to have so many. I like to use my hands so a few of them require some skill or art maybe. This site is also about my Interests as its name implies.
I am a little bit of a stay-at-home, so I do find the time for indulging in my hobbies and interests. Interests are like hobbies in a way but with a more serious connotation. My main interest is Gozo and my second is directed towards earning some money online if only to prove to myself that I can do it.
Let me now start by listing all the Indoor hobbies that I can remember on the spur of the moment. My outdoor hobbies are on the right.
I intend to write a Page about each hobby eventually on this Website.
1. First of all I like writing and as I said above my favourite subject is Gozo my Island Home . Gozo is the smaller sister island of Malta. I do not blame you if you have never heard of it because it is just a tiny speck in the center of the Mediterranean.
You can expect to see a number of Pages about
Gozo here because notwithstanding its small size we have a long, long history and many beautiful beaches, creeks and bays and little quaint villages abounding in folklore about which I can write.2. Pencil Drawing/Sketching
3. Portraits in Oil, pencil or coloured pencils
4. Painting landscapes with Acrylics or Oil Colour
5. Clay Sculpting using earth clay collected locally
6. Maintenance work as required at home
8. Restoring old furniture
9. Plastering, tile laying, painting
10. Playing classic guitar
11. Cooking (our usual ordinary meals)
12. I also like to play with words like solving Crossword Puzzles and 'inventing' Funny Acronyms such as "Gozo" - God's Own Zone Obviously.
13. I must not forget to say that I like to read. Reading is the greatest relaxing hobby that I can think of.
14. On the internet besides doing research on all sorts of subjects, I look at opportunities for making some extra money. Everybody likes money, not for its sake of course, but to have just enough to live comfortably and to treat oneself and the family to an occasional something special such as going on a holiday.
15. Doing Craftwork using scrap material. Recently I made a Coat-of-Arms of my family surname. It cost me next to nothing and yet it is a thing of beauty to have in the home.
16. I have also tried my hand at stone carving. I carved a nude, kneeling and holding a pitcher of water in her hands. It is about 14 inches tall and I use it for my indoor pond/fountain.
I have included a couple of Pages about 2 serious
money-making programs of which I am a member,
namely SFI and ParadoxCash. See Below.